It is here! We are looking for some super awesome content for our community conference about Salesforce in the Czech Republic!
The most important details:
- date: May 17th, 2024;
- venue: Prague Congress Centre at Vysehrad;
- expected number of attendees: 500+ (from Czech and Slovak Republic as well as Europe and the whole world) – admins, consultants, developers, NGOs, marketers. The range is broad, and they are all excited to hear your presentation;
- available sessions: 25 minutes for quick introductory sessions, 50 minutes session for those who want to dive deeper. Do you have something special in mind? Let us know!
- session topics: something for beginners, something for advanced developers, something for marketers, something for architects;
- deadline: Monday February 19th, 9pm CET;
- feel free to submit more sessions!
- free ticket for speakers included (and maybe more benefits, stay tuned).
There is no way you can bribe us, also there are no sessions given to sponsors as part of their package. We will review every single session and decide whether it might be interesting for the audience, and fit the overall program.
As everywhere else – as we hope they do it – the details will be anonymised before provided to the jury. 5+ specialists in the given area will then decide based on several criteria on how many points each session should get. After that we will order them in descending order and will see whether the resulting idea make sense and we aren’t focused on just one topic, there aren’t any non-sense topic or just one speaker speaking the whole time. And then we will get back to you to confirm your interest.
We might ask you to give us a short presentation as well as to do a dry run with you a few weeks before the conference. After all, we all want to deliver the best experience for attendees, right?
Sounds good so far? Let’s fill in this short questionnaire with all the necessary details.
Looking for ideas?
- we are usually short on marketing topics – that might be your area;
- last year DevOps and flows were super popular, at the same time we cannot really include more than a few sessions about these. Will it be AI this year or is it already over?
- any niche area such as Manufacturing Cloud, Education, Consumer Goods Cloud, etc. is generally great idea, but we cannot really do more than one session. And that probably doesn’t mean for each of them but combined. Also we aren’t really much into case studies and how great your project was, but we want to know the nitty gritty details, failures, lessons learned;
- speakign about lessons learned – yes, governance, change management, project management, how to get into Salesforce are generally great topics as well;
- Slack, Tableau, MuleSoft – see above, we would love to have them, but cannot promise we will have space for it nor audience. Still …
- recalling some great sessions from Dreamforce – it actually can be something totally different;
- tips & tricks how to achieve something, hidden but important details, experience with free solutions (10 apps I use with every client?) might be great;
- we usually have rather technical audience (still some business people), check our brochure from last year to get an idea whom you want to focus on;
- check other conferences what resonated;
- be inovative!