It is here! We are looking for some super awesome content for our community conference about Salesforce in the Czech Republic!
The most important details:
- date: May 28th, 2020;
- venue: Prague Congress Centre at Vysehrad;
- expected number of attendees: 300+ (from Czech and Slovak Republic as well as Europe or the whole world) – admins, consultants, developers, NGOs, marketers. The range is broad, and they are all excited to hear your presentation;
- available sessions: 25 minutes for quick introductory sessions, 50 minutes session for those who want to dive deeper;
- session topics: something for beginners, something for advanced developers, something for marketers, something for architects;
- deadline: Monday February 10th, 5pm CET;
- feel free to submit more sessions!
There is no way you can bribe us, also there are no sessions given to sponsors as part of their package. We will review every single session and decide whether it might be interesting for the audience, and fit the overall program.
As everywhere else – as we hope they do it – the details will be anonymised before provided to the jury. 5 specialists in the given area will then decide based on several criteria on how many points each session should get. After that we will order them in descending order and will see whether the resulting idea make sense. Whether we aren’t focused on just one topic, whether there aren’t any non-sense or just one speaker speaking the whole time. And then we will get back to you to confirm your interest.
We might ask you to give us a short presentation as well as to do a dry run with you a few weeks before the conference. After all, we all want to deliver the best experience for attendees, right?
Sounds good so far? Let’s fill in this short questionnaire with all the necessary details.